Signed in as:
For any of these choices:
> Opt-in / Out of email.
> Request tip sheets
> Request the subscription link.
> General business and program related:
INFO@TriciaPoweBooks.com (Business and program related)
General submissions for Q & A Newsletter, A RiChTeR BLeNd:
BraidedFamilies@outlook.com (Christian specific)
Stepmoms@outlook.com (Stepmom related)
General inquiries: Info@TriciaPoweBooks.com -OR- click the Request form below. 951-313-1984
Thanks for visiting today.
Stepfamily Systems by Tricia Powe Books and More is a social enterprise serving parents and stepparents - and some grandparents.
Many of the families we reach are cash-strapped by litigation, struggling to make high child support payments, or are not receiving the support due. The COVID lockdowns and inflation experiences have further disrupted family peace.
Not all stepfamilies have major challenges. And -- not all stepfamilies blend, but couples do not have to meet their end because of unmanaged stress or feelings of isolation and rejection, guilt, or shame.
The Powe Approach Plus sets us apart from all other services. It provides an approach for the courage to tackle the hard but necessary conversations, a model for clarity through chaos, and a framework to lean into for faster results 24/7.
"Provide opportunities that promote co-parenting and stepfamily stability."
- Crush the higher divorce rates for couples with children from previous relationships.
- Reduce the potential for high-conflict that leads to neglect, abuse, and at-risk behaviors.
- Increase student achievement by providing affordable and engaging support to parents and stepparents for improved home stability.
- Inspire the creation of family-stabilizing, shared family memories.
- Provide a stand-alone service that also partners with education, the arts community, local, state, federal, and faith-based resources to do the best.
"Set the failure-to-thrive rates for marriages with children from previous relationships on the chopping block."
- By 2030, be the first-thought, go-to resource for help with establishing a blended family foundation and navigating all phases of stepfamily living through preemptive and palliative care as needed.
- Make reaching out shame-free, enjoyable, and an inviting thing to do!
Traditional nonprofits can be cash cows, and tax deductible donations can pay for lavish galas and fundraisers, board member getaways, and donor gifts. On the other hand, your contributions here do not go there. We understand the reasons for those nonprofit spends, but we do not work the same way. You contributions go straight to our operating expenses and member care program.
Thank you for making a difference. Your contribution is not tax deductible for a social enterprise (yet – we hope to change that), but it will make a direct impact on sustainability. For a personal note from Tricia Powe, the co-founder with her husband, Rich, or to let us know if you would like to be featured in our Contributor Spotlight, feel free to use the contact us form and we will be in touch. Include your message, date of contribution, address and best time to reach you with your phone number
Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Tricia Powe Books and More - All Rights Reserved. Permission for use may be requested through a Contact Us page option or writing to INFO@TriciaPoweBooks.com
Powered by GoDaddy